The Bateman family – founding family of the most awarded and decorated 100% Kona coffee company – extends a personal invitation from our family to yours, to visit our new farm high in the mountains above Kailua Kona – Green Forest Kona Coffee. www.GreenForestKonaCoffee.com
Our new farm, label, and website feature our award-winning proprietary techniques and recipes throughout the entire coffee production process. From growing and harvesting, to coffee fruit pulping, fermentation, dry milling, and (most importantly) the roasting techniques of the Bateman family proprietary recipe.
Some of the awards we have won with the Bateman proprietary recipe include:
- 1st place at the Kona Coffee Cultural Festival Cupping Competition,
- Two 1st place finishes at the Statewide Hawaii Coffee Association Cupping contest
- Canada SIAL Golden Bean winner 2 years in a row
- 1st Place winner at the Good Food Awards
- SCAA best new product 2 years in row
- 1st Place Hawaii State Barista Champion
- Finalist at the SCAA World Wide Roasting Competition
- Many Gold medals at the annual Cream of the Crop competition in Kona since 2004.
- And more
Our processes and products are “tried and true” and have gained worldwide recognition in websites, blogs, magazines, newspapers, and television shows. We have starred in television features including: Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs”, The Food Network’s “Unwrapped”, The Fine Living Network’s “Taste For Adventure”, CNN’s “Fit Nation”, the Weather Channel, and more.
The Bateman family’s proprietary recipe and products are only available through our new website (no longer at the old website) and we ship worldwide. We invite you to check it out!
To celebrate the launch of our new website, we are offering a Free Shipping Promotion.
We also invite you to join our Coffee Club. The coffee club is a recurring order that automatically ships to your doorstep every month or every 2 months. Not only does it make ordering Kona coffee easy, but it also gives you a 10% discount.
We ship worldwide, click for international shipping info.
We are still adjusting to the move, and adding more items and details to the new website daily, if there is anything you can’t find or have any questions, feel free to contact us at: KonaGreenForest@gmail.com